Holy cow, I can’t believe I went a whole year ignoring my blog! Sorry about that folks. To be fair though, 2013 was a pretty busy year for me. I’ll take this time to present “My 2013 in review!” (I’ll do it Buzzfeed list style to keep things interesting)
- After getting my wisdom teeth pulled, I have gone over a year without an ear infection, yay!
- I completed my first round of Insanity and actually saw some progress! (Which reminds me I need to get back at it)
- My Chemical Romance broke up! Okay so that one wasn’t about me personally, but I was (and still am) pretty bummed especially since they broke up around my birthday. I made a playlist to help me endure (hopefully temporary) hiatus.
- I turned a quarter of a century!
- And last but certainly not least, I got married to the love of my life in November!
Well that was fun now, wasn’t it? I have a ton of shows loaded up on my DVR so expect a lot more TV show recaps, some live blogging (on the rare occasion that I get to watch a show when it actually comes out), and reviews so stayed tuned!